Three Day Minimum, weekly rates available. Contact Rick Brockberg for more details.
Our Crosstown Mechanical Operations Team will deliver to your site, level, start up and verify proper operation.
- Delivered anywhere in Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area
- Trailers need to be plugged in to clean building power only.... generated power is not allowed
- We do not allow our trailers to be picked up or moved by our customers
- We do not allow hard wiring or modifications to our cords or plugs
- Trailers are delivered clean and sanitized and must be clean prior to pick up or a $200 cleaning fee will apply
Loss and Damage: To the extent permitted by law, the Lessee will be responsible for risk of loss, theft, damage or destruction to the Equipment from any and every cause. Personal Property : The Equipment is the property of the Lender and will remain the property of the Lender . The Lessor is not responsible for Lessee’s contained personal, business or other stored product in any manner due to mechanical failures, fire, flood or other disasters that may occur.
Crosstown Mechanical will not be held liable for personal injury in and around our systems it is the responsibility of the lessee to be sure users are properly trained. Only authorized parties are allowed to operate this equipment.